Dream Home Inspection, LLC
Single Family Homes & Townhouses
Condominiums (single floor)
Log Cabin (year round and vacation)
Manufactured Homes/Mobile Homes
- Radon Gas Testing: Residential, Schools, Day Care Centers
- Wood Destroying Insect Inspections
At Dream Home Inspection, LLC, we take care to provide our customers high quality, professional services, personalized for their unique needs. We are available to inspect 7 days a week.
We provide a variety of home inspection services including:
All testing done according State of NJ specifications. Laboratory analysis is conducted at a state licensed facility.
Inspection reports are prepared on Form NPMA-33, which is approved for FHA and VA loans. Nearly all lenders will require a wood destroying insect inspection report to be completed by a licensed inspector prior to closing.
Increase the likelihood of selling for as close to your asking price as possible! Don't get caught by surprise by the buyer's home inspection report and find yourself making unexpected repairs or price reductions. Having a full home inspection report before listing your home is a valuable selling tool!
- Foreclosure and "AS-IS" Home Inspections
Get informed! Find out what "AS IS" really is! You will be fully responsible for all problems and repairs after purchase. Foreclosure properties may be in poor condition, make sure you find out whether the property will actually be a true bargain!
- Four Point Insurance Inspections
Inspections completed to your insurance company's criteria, and on their inspection outline.
- Water & Septic Inspections
Time is valuable! Dream Home Inspection can coordinate water and septic testing at the same time as the home inspection-- saving you time! We recommended only state licensed professionals and laboratories to meet your needs.
- Pre- and Post-Tenant Property Inspections
Investors and landlords need to protect their property with an independent, objective third-party statement about the condition of it. This inspection can be a way to avoid later disputes between landlords and their tenants.
Pricing for Services
Home inspection + termite inspection + radon gas testing + all written reports:
starting at low as $450!
Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, Discover, and checks accepted for your convenience!
- Single-floor condominium inspection, termite inspection & report $300
- Townhouse- inspection only $300
- Single-Family home- inspection only Starting at $300
- Multi-Family home -inspection only Starting at $400
- Commercial building inspection Call for pricing
- Termite inspection with report $100
- Radon gas testing with report $175
- Weekend or Evening Inspection No upcharge!
Septic testing coordination at the time of home inspection
done as a courtesy for our valued clients